Oh and Happy Thanksgiving too! We had a great one, I got pretty fancy with the spices and made some herb stuffed turkey breast, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pan gravy. It was pretty good. We were also lucky enough to be able to share the day with Greg's parents and our fellow relocated Michigander Matt. It was a good time. We dragged Greg's folks to the park with Mya to scope out some locations for us to get our official pictures taken (which will be done in a few weeks) since we are going to be married 3 years and the last official pics we have are our wedding ones. So here are some make shift poses...

Don't mind the hair in my face on this one. These were taken on Sunday, on Monday morning I had my hair trimmed and died dark brown.


We headed out this morning and managed to make off with some great deals on clothes and shoes and spent some quality time together FINALLY. All in all I would say it has been a great day. We will just leave the part out about me having to go to work today.
1 comment:
I like photo place number 2...just so you know. :)
Post a Comment