But you know what starts the day after Halloween in this house? Christmas music! Thats right, why wait for Thanksgiving when you can enjoy the festivities for 2 whole months. Mom started to ask me already what we wanted for Christmas. She always has a way of asking when that is like the farthest from my mind. But since I managed to wash and dry Greg's pants last week along with his entire wallet, we got to take a trip to the Fossil store for a new one. That is where I decided this is what I want this year.


Oh yeah...bags :) I am due for a new one it has been over a year. Nothing like soft brown leather to get a girl happy for Christmas.
Greg is hoping for bigger and better things, like you know a motorcycle, or possibly a MAC computer, or a freakishly huge and expensice camera. He has always lacked creativity or reality with the Christmas ideas. What is on your Christmas list?
1 comment:
I think Greg should be able to get a motorcycle! Seriously Holly, let the man get a bike! :-)
Post a Comment