Sunday, November 15, 2009

What Thanksgiving

I've decided to skip from the spooky background straight to the Christmas theme. I have started the christmas music and shopping so there is no denying I am in the Christmas swing of things around here. We will be hosting some good friends for Thanksgiving this year, and I will be trying my hand at roasting a turkey in hopes of having something eatable and with plenty of left overs .
Since I am trapped in a perpetual summer down here, I have no real concept of "fall" or any season for that matter. Since, we went to the big Christmas tree lighting festival on Saturday in CityPlace (which was more like a Miami Dolphins festival it was horrible) I am really looking way past Thanksgiving and on to "The most wonderful time of the year." Plus, my name is HOLLY, how could I not love Christmas? Anyone wanna see some very real looking fake snowfal come on down every night in CityPlace 100% chance of snow (it really is realistic, kinda soapy and not fun when standing in it, but it looks real)

No comments: