Yesterday I was thinking a lot about God and the way he likes to do things. Sometimes I wonder what purpose he had in bringing Greg and I down here and what we are supposed to learn in all of this. As glamorous as it may seem to be in bright and shinny West Palm Beach, it is also a struggle at times to be away from family and friends and all that is familiar. Yet, I am at peace that it was God who opened all the doors for Greg and I to come here. So what is the lesson he wanted us to learn? Lean on him? Independence? To grow closer as a couple? To make a difference at PBA in the live's of my students? I think that it is when we have learned that lesson we will have doors begin to open for us elsewhere to a place we have more lessons to learn. It is only when we are listening to God and walking in his path that we can be ready for all that he has to throw at us. Sometimes I think the waiting and the listening can be just as hard as acting.
Hmmm...maybe that is what he is trying to teach us, to wait and listen, how to follow him. I have a lot of learning to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment