Thursday, September 25, 2008
Holly Hill Lazy Pants
So I am in a good mood today but not so much of a good mood that I want to sit through my own lecture. I teach Intro to Athletic Training, there are 19 students in the class. I anticipate today to consist of me watching students fall asleep, asking dumb questions, and wondering what is going to be on the test I am giving next Tuesday only to find out I have not written it yet. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but sometimes this teaching stuff is way overrated. They are learning about Head, face, eyes, ears, nose, and throat injuries today. I got some sweet pictures on my power points to help spice things up a bit (plus I like to watch the freshman in the second row squirm), but I'd much rather just hand the slides out to the class and leave than lecture for an hour. Glad I did not go to school to be a teacher, I would have never made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, good luck prof. Hill:)
p.s. It's about time you posted a new blog...
Post a Comment