For those of you that have been praying and following my job search efforts I've got a promising update for all of you. I got a call back from PBA the other day stating that I am their top candidate for the Communications Supervisor for Admissions position. It's a position that I would be in charge of a lot of the marketing and other PR communications for the college as well as run the tele-counseling office for admissions. It is looking fairly promising, the Dean of Admissions and the VP of Student Development are taking me to dinner on the 14th and then they want me to come in on the 15th for an all-day "interview". So I'm fairly certain as long as I don't screw anything up during the dinner that I have a pretty good chance!
So there it is, the update that a lot of you have been asking for! So thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers on the subject and please continue over the next couple weeks as I prepare for the dinner and interview on the 14th and 15th! The job would be a great blessing to Holly and I and would get me out of The Breakers if nothing else! :-)
1 comment:
Just be yourself and you will be awesome!
Mom
Post a Comment