Monday, October 13, 2008

PUBLIX..new found appreciation

One of the big things I miss about MI is MEIJER. The only option we really have here for our grocery shopping is Publix..."where shopping is a pleasure." they kinda have a Monopoly down here. They are like Starbucks there is one on every corner. It is basically a Hardings or a small grocery store with just grocery, unlike meijer and it's one stop shoping. Well there are 3 within a 2 mile radius from our condo. We had shopped at two of these locations, but it was not until last week that Greg suggest we try the third one. I walked in yesterday and was immediately surprised at the layout, the huge produce, and the cleanliness. It is good because I always get so frustrated when I am grocery shopping at the other ones. So this is a praise! Yay Publix on Haverhill.

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

I like your new blog layout! And, Jeff and I REALLY miss Meijer too.