Thursday, October 30, 2008

GO VOTE!!!!!!


I think the scariest thing on my mind in this time of spooks and ghouls is the chance that my country which was founded on Biblical teaching, freedom, and the "American dream" may be turning into a socialist nation. I am fearful that the American people are so unaware of what Obama will be capable of and so blinded by he sweet words of spreading the wealth and change that they follow blindly and put no effort into determining what that change will be and where that wealth is coming from. America needs to wake up. We need to stand up. And we need to go back to the roots of the Constitution of which this AWESOME nation was founded on. Bring God back, let each person decide what their "American dream" is, and most of all preserve our FREEDOM that can and will be taken away if America does nothing.

I feel like one of the few who can see through the lies and look into the future to what our blessed nation could truly become. I am not saying that the other option will be the best choice, but I do know that it is a much better choice for the future of our freedom. Maybe I have been reading too much, and maybe I have been listening to too much Glenn Beck, but maybe we just need to tell all our friends and loved ones that if they love this country and they want to see the freedom that they enjoy stand for their children they need to go vote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Now we have to have faith that this, too, is in God's plan.
K