
I am getting on a plane in a few hours for my first trip to TEXAS. The women's soccer team has a couple games in Houston this weekend, so I get to go along for the ride. The team, 2 coaches, one athletic trainer, and one AD. Don't ask my why the AD is going. But the coach has made it very clear that this is a soccer trip not a fun trip. I ask, why can't it be both! So as I sit here in anticipation of getting on a flight for a few hours with 4 people, only to wait in the Houston airport for another 3 once we get there to wait for the remainder of the team who are traveling on a later flight. Should be an interesting trip. But I will be happy to check Texas off my list of states I have visited.
2 comments:
Look I finally am on your blog!! : )
I'm going to attempt to visit your blogs more often : )
Post a Comment