Sorry I have not written in a while. I got back to WPB on the 28th and have been spending the past week by myself with nothing but Mya, TV, men's basketball, and my sewing machine to keep me company. The computer at home has been acting up so blogging was a little difficult. So in my infinite boredom did what any self respecting crafty girl would do, I started quilting, Duh! The quilting bug started started few months ago when I decided I needed to buy a sewing machine of my own so I could make my college roommate who is due in February a baby quilt (which came out quite nicely and she seemed to really like). I dabbled with quilts in the past but this time I am trying to get serious and actually make some cool stuff.
So, I went to the fabric store and got a book with little projects in it and in the span of a week this is what I have made...


In between quilting sessions, and basketball games and practices, Mya and I spent some time at the park and she spent most of her time getting dirty. So we had to spend some time getting her clean.
1 comment:
Love the quilting. I bet you are ready for Greg to be home. We'll miss you guys!
Mom
Post a Comment