I know some of you have been awaiting anxiously for more blogging action...but it really has been just another blah week. Eating healthy, losing weight a little more slowly since we moved into phase 2, running, going to work, neglecting all housework, Greg is managing to get sick again (I am sure deep down he blames all the greens he is being forced to eat), and reading. That really has been the extent of it. I am finishing up the last Twilight book and I am really not sure what I am going to do after that.
Greg and I got a Mac last night, it was a used PBA Mac, but it was pretty inexpensive and since my Dell decided it doesn't want to turn on anymore we were in need of a new one. So we have a shinny "new" computer to occupy some time at home, a big mess to clean up, and a dog who is getting groomed tomorrow (about time, her butt fur is getting out of control)
So, like I said...nothing remarkable. Hopefully we can top off this less than exciting week with a date night and reconnect, I feel like although not a whole lot is going on that we have just been all over the place. It really is a strange feeling and I can't quite put my finger on it. hmmm...
PS- Lauren & Jeff had a baby boy on the 27th, "Will", and he is pretty cute and I am pretty excited for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment