Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ouchie

Have you ever had someone put a drill to your head? You know right above your right eye? Kinda by your eyebrow? We if so has that person put that drill to your head and drilled into your brain for 'eh about 17 hours straight? No? Well I have a migraine right now and it feels as if there is a mean man (no woman would do this) holding a drill to my skull and is trying to penetrate into my brain. Medication wont touch it, sleep wont make it go away, Mya's barking definitely doesn't help, I was really grouchy to Greg last night, and I couldn't go on my run this morning. I am as you can tell really looking forward to going to work.

On another brighter note, this is the first Blog written on our NEW newnewnewnew COMPUTER puterputerputer.... We finally got a mac and now we have a wireless card for it so we got the Internet up and running last night. It is pretty sweet.

As for our weight loss challenge, Greg and I are holding pretty steady. I am staying at a pretty solid 5.5# loss, hoping to make it 10 eventually, but have not lost all week. Not sure where Greg is, I stopped asking when his answer was always the same. I am still eating pretty healthy and I am exercising every other day thanks to my new running partner, and my pants fit me much better. So that alone if I lose no more weight makes me feel pretty good (except for the headache at the current moment).

No comments: