What does a girl gotta do around here to get her caffeine fix? I went to Starbucks this morning to get my usual and I let my people behind the counter know that yesterday they left out the shot of espresso (I get a dirty chai latte, a chai with a shot of espresso) and they decided since I am putting their children through college that they would give me a free drink. Only when I sat down to read my book and sip my joe it tasted...off. Not sure if they made it with soy? or what but it was wrong and since I had already complained and it was free I just decided not to drink it.
I am now on Campus and I went to the mail room to send out some packages that I had all ready to go out yesterday and never got around to and walked by the campus cafe' called Jazzmans. I NEVER go there since the people behind the bar have no clue what they are doing, but I had a NEED. A need to spend money that I should be saving up to go to our taxes but let's not talk about that. Instead against all my better judgement I went to the counter and ordered. It was more $$ than Starbucks and tastes like...well crappy coffee. I am totally bummed and sitting here sad and sucking down every last drop of this gross latte :(
No comments:
Post a Comment