Greg and I surprised our family this weekend in MI, one by one family members were told to go to a location and when they arrived they were surprised and shocked by our familiar faced. Karen, Christie, and Grandma H hugged and clapped. Karen's reaction was in her words "pure joy." Grandma P couldn't drop her purse fast enough to give us both a big hug. My dad looked straight at me 2 times without realizing who I was then his jaw quite literally dropped and I think he was in shock for a good 20 minutes after that. It was a success with the surprises and at least they were happy to see us. I got to go out to Bennigans, Biggby's, and Meijer 3 things I definitely miss. But, by the last day I was in town I think I was starting to get Seasonal Affective Disorder due to the lack of the big gold ball in the sky, so I was ready to head out on Tuesday.
Now, I am home and back to work, and the sun is shinning. It is a uncharacteristically HOT week here and I am preparing and making plans for our Christmas and New Years Guests, while trying to find time to shop and wrap, and make all the gifts I have on my plate. But 'tis the season to be stressed right? I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!
I REALLY HOPE GREG IS GETTING ME A CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS SO I CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY TAKING PICTURES AND PUTTING THEM ON THIS BLOG. I HAVE A FEW PICTURES TO POST BUT I CANT TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS OR THAT WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE :)
3 comments:
I LOVE going to Meijer too. :) Glad you got home to see family.
Next time you'd better come surprise me on my bday instead of everybody else lol. I hope greg can take a hint...maybe I should text him just incase ;)
As one of the huggers and clappers, we were glad to see you!
Mom
Post a Comment