Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Greggy Poo
Greg is 27 today! He is a whole year older than me for one day. As we were driving home from Publix last night I asked Greg what he wanted to do for our birthdays this year, and he said I don't know are we doing cards. I paused and said well I don't have one for you (oops) and he said I don't have one for you either, problem solved, no cards. So, this morning as I was walking out the door I remembered, and yelled up the stairs HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I know I am so thoughtful. What can I say Gift giving is not our love language. All he wanted was some quality time with his explorer to fix the thingamijiggy that helps with stuff for the car that goes vroom vroom. When I asked how much he used the "it will make the car safer for Lilly" line and well happy Birthday to Greg. Love ya babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment