Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspiration...

I think I need something to eat up some scrap fabric and make a fun quilt for a gift...or not :) I was doing some blog stalking as I like to do to gather some inspiration from people far more talented than I am and I found this block on this blog.
(this one was for a breast cancer quilt but it just screams little girl to me, similar to the star quilt I made last year that I fell in love with, and I am not sure I took any pictures of it.)
I love blocks you can do a million different ways the possibilities are endless. This would be a great quilt for fat quarters, or just to eat up a stash if you wanted to make each block different, or maybe even a throw pillow? Oh, maybe a Christmas quilt with a different Christmas item in the center of each block. Inspiration comes in many forms...this block did it for me. Although I still need to finish Lilly's quilt.

No comments: