Summer SUCKS in Florida, and I LOVE cinnamon rolls.
Could it get any grosser out? Seriously, the air is thick and the sun is hot. The poor dog only steps outside to take a tinkle, and I am getting cabin fever because I just frankly don't want to go anywhere that doesn't involve A/C and sitting. So yeah, lots of movies lately, Despicable Me was good! So enjoy your summer up north, I know it is a hot one but at least you get some rest when the sun goes down, there is no escaping this heat and humidity! Yesterday we went to Sam's club to get a membership and walked around for a while just to feel like we were doing something.
It does not matter where we are or what we are going I have an eye for the cinnamon rolls, the more frosting the better, oooey and gooey! Publix, Sam's Club, Dunkin Donuts....there is no escaping them. Greg just rolls his eyes and tells me to put them down because he knows if I buy some then he will want some too. So, I sneak them in when I can. I mean Baby needs cinnamon rolls right? I am sure that is in some book somewhere!
2 comments:
How about your homemade cinnamon rolls? yummmmmmm
Hi, what means cinnamon rolls?
Sorry, I´m a brasilian woman and I was looking the pictures in blogs. I have two boys, 25 years old and 20 years old. Is it your first baby? You are beautifull. I live in São Paulo - Brasil - South America, do you know?
bye
Post a Comment