Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So, what am I supposed to do with this thing mom?
Love the paci half out of her mouth!

Ok, had to start with a few pics from this week. We have been crazy this week. Greg has taken the roll of worry wart as we make preparations for out long drive to Michigan. I am just ready to get there. We depart tomorrow after work for the long drive north, 20 gifts, 6 suitcases, 4 tires, 2 parents, 1 baby, and a doggie in a pear tree... I am SO excited to go home for Christmas. The snow, the fire, the look of the lights on the houses under a touch of snow, reuniting with old friends and wonderful family. I just love Christmas time.

On friday we will celebrate 5 glorious years of marriage! I can not believe how fast the time has gone. I have been with Greg since 2001 and I can not imagine my life without him. He has blessed me in so many ways. This year we have been able to let our love grow even more through Lilly, and I am seeing him now through new eyes and love him even more. I know it takes a special kind of man to put up with me and Greg seems to do it with ease! Greg, I love you, I respect you, I am proud of you, you and no other! As I promised in our vows "I will love you more every day"...Happy Anniversary.



1 comment:

Greg said...

Love you too babe! Sorry i don't check your blog more often!