Thursday, December 16, 2010

Prayers

Lots of prayers will be needed as we begin our journey this evening. In an effort to avoid bad weather we will be departing after work today for KALAMAZOO, MI! I can not wait to get there, and honestly I don't usually mind the drive. It is one that we have done about 4 times, a couple when we were dating and a couple since we have lived here. However, we will have a new dynamic of Lilly and Mya being with us. Lilly loves her car seat and usually sleeps in the car which could work well for us, but at some point she will be awake and I hope we can entertain her enough so she is not miserable. In the end I am sure we will be glad we drove since this way we can take everything we want there and back, without worrying about baggage fees or dog sitter.

Lilly seems to be enjoying herself now with Elaina while I am "working"...I love the Mobile updates!

Lilly was very chatty this morning, hard to talk with her hand in her mouth but she is a good multitasker.

No comments: