Wednesday, April 20, 2011

new routines...

I am in the process of trying to get myself into a routine.  Some locations start at 7, some 6, one at 7:30, it is hard to get into a good morning routine, and just when I think I might be onto something Lilly decides she wants to be up all night or not go to bed at a good time.  Things are still in transition, but we are so happy to be back in MI.  Greg is doing good with daddy daycare.  The kiddo is usually is fed, dressed, and happy when I get home what more can you ask for.  Not sure why Lilly is being so fussy going to bed at night if she is teething? does she dislike all the change? is she just not ready to stop playing yet? Greg and I are not sure what to think, in FL we would lay her down and she would be asleep within minutes, here, it has turned into quite a process.  I hope she can settle into a new routine soon, as I hope we all do.

 Soon we will be onto stage 2 of this whole move....FIND HOUSE. Very ready for stage 2 :)

 I promise a PPE (personal protective equipment) photo is coming Eric, just have not had a good time to take one.

No comments: