Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let it rain...

It has been so beautiful here in west Michigan these past few weeks, that is when the sun decides to shine in between these bouts of rain and storming.  The trees are green and where I get to drive in my day there are beautiful open fields.  It may seem silly, but I have been away from it long enough to appreciate the open roads, the grassy fields, the big green trees, and the bright blue sky.  I love being able to open the house up and feel a fresh rain breeze blow through.  Thankfully my allergies have not yet begun to spoil things for me either.  I feel so blessed that Greg and I were able to live in FL, make friends, experience a new culture and way of life, but I have said it a million times already...It is SO GOOD to be home, I love Michigan.


With my new job there is no "typical day" I have 4 locations I am responsible for, so I get to be somewhere different every day.  Tuesday, I was luck enough to be in Allegan.  I went on a site visit with one of the electric lineman crews.  They were installing a new service to a home in Saugatuck, right on the lake, on a big bluff.  The sun was shinning, the water was so blue, the house was GORGEOUS, and I was getting made fun of because it was in the 70's and I still had jeans and a light jacket on.  I don't care what they say there was a chilly breeze coming off the water.  I still have some FL in me.

No comments: