Man, I just need more time in my day! Well, today after work (since now, at work is the only time I will get on the computer to update the rest of you) we get to go sign the paperwork on our second house. The house on Beechmont was a flop after the Appraisal came back 12K under the purchase price. But God has been good and we will hopefully be closing on a home that is bigger, with more land, and more potential than the first! It is just such a long process and I still have this feeling that I have cash flying everywhere and I am seeing no fruit of my labor! It is so fun to pay 2 months rent on a town home in southern Florida that you are NOT living in {sarcasm!!!} But I still feel so blessed. I know not all of you are believers who read this but I can not express enough how much God has blessed us! If I was to learn anything in the past 4 years about my faith it is that God is mighty and when you give him reign over your life {aka-stop trying to control your life which if you know anything about me you will know this is a huge task} you will be continually amazed at his abundance!
Some people may look at the recent events in my life and think wow, that is funny how things work out so perfectly. But....I know better. It is my prayer that some of my closest friends and family who do not yet call Christ their savior will see His goodness soon! I can not imagine how I could have gotten through all the crazy ups and downs of my life's journey thus far {I'm talking soap opera Jerry Springer good} if I did not believe with all my heart that I am here for a purpose and my God is going to work all things out for the good of those who love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment