Wednesday, September 10, 2008

$$$$

So we have been switching things around this week, due to the fact that I was getting tired of paying 275$ per MONTH on our car insurance, and the fact that our 1 year sweet deal with comcast had exprired. So since we have turned 25 and that magically makes you a better driver in case you were not sure, we have managed to save 120$ per month on our car insurance (FYI FL car insurance is crazy rediculously expensive if you are wondering why we would even pay 275 in the first place.) Yay! And we changed our cable and internet around so we saved $50 on that. So overall we have managed to save ourselves 170$ / month! That is like a lot of Lattes! That is over 2000/year! Wow, I am happy about this if you could not tell, now if only we could figure out a way to get our gas and rent at a much cheaper price that would be delightful! (sorry lot of exclimation marks!!!!)

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Yah Hoo! You know I am a cheap dutch girl who loves hearing about deals! (Although I currently know NOTHING about our finances!) I love a good deal! Keep it up. Maybe you can convince your landlord to lower the rent because of the rat situation you had. Or, capture some of the lizards you find and sell them to pet stores...not sure if that is legal though.