Friday, September 19, 2008

What a day to be a Sailfish

So they finally updated my photo on my little blip on the athletics website. www.pbasailfish.com check it out, kinda cool.

Got to work on time today and have managed to accomplish nothing in the hour I have been here except balance my checkbook, listen to some Hope College Chapel music, and check my email about 5 times. Oh, how I love the lazy Friday.

I am beginning to wonder how much stress I am really under here at work. I had a dream last night that I went to the health and wellness center here at PBA and told them that I just could not take it any more, so they put me on anti-depressants, and then when I took the drugs back to the training room the athletes bombarded me and took the pills and were interigating me about it. YIKES, I think I need this lazy Friday!!!

Update on the big guy:
Greg had his phone interview yesterday. He gives himself a 7.5/10. But we are always harder on ourselves I am sure he was an 11.4/10. So now we get to wait some more to find out if he is one of the few who gets an on campus interview. We will find that out in 1-2 weeks. But, the hard part is over for now, it is out of our hands.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Sexy picture hols.

Anonymous said...

I think we all need lazy Fridays, Mondays, Tuesdays, etc.
I'm sure Greg was awesome; now we'll leave it to the Really BIG GUY upstairs.
Mom