Mya has been given some freedom since I started going back to work, we have not put her in her crate. She has done great! From time to time we come home and she has managed to chew all the plastic things from the ends of our shoelaces, or chewed up the papers we left by the door headed for the trash, or take all the socks from the holes in the laundry bin and bring them downstairs to chew on. What I saw yesterday when I got home would have to be the funniest by far. She had gotten into daddy's school bag and found his highlighter. A bright orange one. The remnants of the highlighter were scattered in the office and she was hiding in her crate giving me the "don't be mad at me" look. When I coaxed her out I could see her paws, white fir on her chest, and some of the carpet had a nice orange glow.This morning it apparently did not come out as easily as it went down, and I was left by myself to throw her in the tub for a quick rinse. YUCK! Needless to say she is in her crate today, and we are going to the store to get her some more Nylabones.
No comments:
Post a Comment