No offence hunny but this blog isn't really about "the Hills" its more about what is on Holly's mind at the time when she happens to be infront of the computer for more than 5 minutes without an athlete interruption. But never is there a time when Greg actually puts finger to keyboard to chime in his thoughts. So, I have been thinking about renaming it, but that is about as far as it has gotten. So I am giving you few people who actually read my ramblings a chance to help me....any thoughts? The Hill's sounds too TV show-ish.
1 comment:
well... it is about both of you guys... but you do tend to dominate the blogging (suprise suprise) ;-)
I think it's good as it is; or you could try to come up with a clever new name, implying you're narrating for the family (sorry, no good examples come to mind) :-)
Post a Comment