Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jet Lag

I know it is only an hour differnce but I am pooped today. I spend my LONG weekend in Arkansas with the womens and mens soccer teams. Let me start off by saying I have gotten used city living. There is NOTHING in AR. It was a succesful weekend with each team going home with 2 wins. But all that travel, and staying in hotels, and eating sub sandwitches all the time can be exhausting. I had a great time with the girls, I always loved going on trips so I could get to know the team a little better, and it is so nice to win some games we have a fighting chance this year. So, today I am back at my desk hoping no one shows up for a while since I am in no mood to be chipper that is until my coffee sets in.

No comments: