Just as I was telling Lilly (ya, I was talking to my belly at the dr. office)to get out of my belly the ultrasound tech came around the corner to tell me the room was ready. This was the same tech who told me in January that I was in fact pregnant rather than having PCOS like the doctor suspected. Lilly was cooperating to a point and we were blessed to see her little face with her big cheeks. She was head down which is great news, and she was holding her foot right up by her face so she is pretty much folded in half. The tech said I have a ton of fluid, which makes me nervous, I mean what if my water breaks at work....gonna be a gusher. 
(greg's nose, look at those cheeks!)
(holding her foot by her face)
I have been working hard this past week with preseason going on, getting up early, a lot of walking and up and down, which is taking its toll on my poor feet and ankles. When I stepped on the scale today I was thinking there is no way I gained any weight I have been so busy and I have been eating really well (no ice cream all week!). Well the scale thought otherwise as I added another 4# to my total (WHAT!?!?!?) I am doing my best to blame it on all the swelling and water retention.
But, all in all today was a good checkup, although I am not dilated at all things seem to be progressing and if nothing else I am one day closer to my due date. She can't stay in there forever, I will see to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment