Friday, August 27, 2010
Exhaustion...
Glad today is my last day of work. I have just been getting so puffy and exhausted I think it is time to be done. Our house was clear of anything eatable yesterday and considering Lilly could decided to come any time now I thought it would be good if we had some food in the house when she did. After work, I got home and cleaned out the fridge. It had started with the intention of just throwing away old leftovers, and quickly evolved into purging the fridge of anything remotely questionable checking all expiration dates and scrubbing out the drawers and shelves. After a quick dinner of grilled cheese and rice a roni, we headed to the store. My hips have been getting kinda sore when I walk and as always if I am standing for too long I have to go to the bathroom, so long excursions like this are becoming less and less enjoyable. Unfortunately, toward the end of the shopping trip, back sore, hip hurting, Greg decided to do something (couldn't tell you what it was if I wanted to, something about fruit juice and getting snacks for the hospital bag) and the water works were unstoppable, I had had it, and apparently bawling my eyes out seemed the best way to get it all out. Thankfully the tears did not start until we were in the checkout line and I could hold the sobbing until we got in the car. For the record I do not enjoy crying, and I have never quite been the emotional type, even throughout my pregnancy I would say I have been pretty stable. But last night I think I was just exhausted! So, when the tears were done and the groceries were unloaded, a couple windmill cookies seemed to make everything all better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too good to be true..hahaha
Post a Comment