Friday, March 27, 2009

Annual Boat Show Weekend

So every year right on Flagler on the intercoastal West Palm hosts a HUGE boat show. They close down the road and spend weeks building a temporary dock out on the water for all the boats to pull up to so people can browse and buy or do whatever it is one with money would do at a boat show. I just notice the influx of traffic and street closures. I am sure Greg would love to go but the tickets are priced very high and I quite frankly don't feel like being looked down upon all day but the richies. But it is fun to drive by on the bridge and see all the boats, here is a picture from last years event. From this picture Palm Beach Atlantic is about 3 blocks to the left. And the restaurant "Bradleys" is right across the street for those of you who have been there. Just keep in mind when looking at this picture, 1 week before the event there is NOTHING in the water no dock, nothing.
It just started yesterday and there were a lot of signs on my way into work this morning directing traffic so I thought I would share. Also I really like the logo for the event I would totally wear a Tshirt of it, if they made one.

No comments: