Monday, March 30, 2009

Sew Along


I have recently found a few bloggers with similar interest in making quilts & bags and it has been fun to see their projects and ideas, it is very inspirational. I am also becoming obsessed with FABRIC but that is another story. On the Craftapple blog they are having a "sew along" (now I feel old) where they are making really cute stockings (25 of them) as an advent calendar. Nothing like getting a head start on December while all the Christmas fabric is on sale. We don't have one so I thought that would be a great idea, and when they are all done we can put little candies in each one or something fun. I am still trying to decide what to do with them when they are finished, do we hang a line or ribbon and clip them all up and then unclip them with each day or add one each day? Wow, the possibilities are endless, and they look really easy to make. (anyone want a cute stocking advent calendar?)

No comments: