
While I was waiting for Mya to be finished at the groomer (takes like 3 hours) I decided to go to the fabric store because it is on that side of town (like I needed an excuse). I visited them last Friday because I wanted to make a bag and they have the most modern fabrics, so I found out then that they were going to have a sale this week.(my bag is green and pink below) I had no idea I was going to get so lucky, I got fabric for $2.50/yard!!! So, I decided to scale down the bag pattern a bit and make one for Katie for her bday, wow she is 10 already.
When I finally left the store I had fabric for Katie's bag as well as some fabric for baby quilts since there are 2 ladies in the office pregnant right now. I figured I could load up on the baby fabric and get started on that. I mean what a deal it is usually $9.50/yard. I could feel my adrenaline pumping as I looked through the bolts on the shelves! But, I did have to go to work eventually and when I finally got home and got Greg fed ;) I got to work on Katie's bag (red and purple flowers and dots) and finished it in an hour and a half.
When all of that was finished I treated myself to a bowl of Blue Bell Mocha Madness ice cream and headed off to bed.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
So much going on
Yesterday was quite a productive day! Mya had a great morning at her little beauty salon getting a bath, nails clipped, hair trimmed and combed out nicely, and a little pretty Easter scarf around her neck. I am glad we finally got her in those front nails were getting pretty gross, I bet we could have painted them if we wanted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the bags!
Post a Comment