Friday, April 24, 2009

The phone dilemma...

To get a new phone or to not get a new phone that is the question. So, as many of you can tell from my twitter and facebook as of late PBA decided that they are going to give us stipends for our cell phones rather than pay the whole bill as they have been doing. But my stipend is only enough to cover a phone plan, so I have run into a dilemma since I HAVE to get rid of my media because I don't have $45 a month lying around. This is very upsetting because I really love getting all my emails, my calendar, my contacts, etc...through my phone. Alas, no more, and I am just trying to roll with it. This all being said there is no point in having big blackberry if I can't use it to its full capabilities. So I have been shopping around for a new at&t phone, and I just can not decide what to do, a)get a new phone or b)keep the blackberry with no media. Either way I get to keep the blackberry so I can use it as a backup or sell it if I wanted.

Greg, on the other had, is using this window as his opportunity to jump on the iPhone bandwagon. He has really been wanting one for quite a while, and since we need to move everything over into our name by May 1st we are seizing the opportunity and getting him an iPhone. Hopefully we can get a refurbished one so it is much cheaper, but Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to Greg.

Oh Man, May is going to be an expensive month:
1) we are paying for and picking up new bedroom furniture on May 1st.
2) Greg had to get his teeth fixed because they are literally falling out of his mouth on May 1st.
3) we have to get all of our phone stuff figured out and moved over by, you guessed it May 1st.

No comments: