Greg was the early worm (or squid shall I say) yesterday and headed out on the open water with our friend John and his dad to catch some fish on their boat. After a long day of being razzed for putting on the sunblock and other dumb things I am sure guys do when they are stranded together on a boat for 6 hours, Greg's amazing balance had paid off and he reportedly had some "beginners luck." He showed up the captain and the guys caught 2 dolphin ("Mahi Mahi" pictured above), 2 grouper, and some others that were thrown back such as trigger fish and grunts. So the guys decided it would be a great night for a fish fry. And I would have too agree, the dolphin was delicious! John's mom has the fish fry thing down, it was a good time, thanks for catching dinner hunny.
1 comment:
Hey friend! I've finally added your blog to my favories, so I can actually look at it!
I like your stories though :-)
Miss you friend!
Post a Comment