Who can't wait for convention? This girl! I get to go to San Antonio tomorrow and begin a long weekend full of all that is athletic training. Tings such as freezing cold lecture halls with the most educated speaker talking about MRSA, the shoulder, and adminitration. As well as a show room full of the latest and greatest tape, tables, bags, modalities, rehab equipment and so much more. I love leaving the show room with a bag full of free goodies, which in this case are usually tons of tylenol, tape, and topical samples. Who can forget the Alumni parties with some of my favorite familiar faces? Emily and I have promised not to re-live all the "fun" of Atlanta. Ug, sometimes going to a bar full of old ATC's who like to buy shots for the birthday girl is NOT a good idea!
I love convention, and what I love about it even more this year is that I don't have to pay for it! Pictures and stories to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment