and it is HOT! SO HOT! WHY IS IT SO HOT?!?! Oh yeah, we are in Florida. I don't know why I forget how hot it gets here but today it was just so hot after lunch and I was just pondering how horrible it is going to be in a month or two when it is not only hot but HOT & HUMID and I am not only pregnant but BIG & PREGNANT...wow, that is really something to look forward to. Praise God for the pool and a floating raft.
On a brighter, less whinny note it is officially 23 weeks and 1 day (23 weeks 6 days if you base it on the last ultrasound) Lilly has been very wiggly on a regular basis, I have not seen my shirt jump but Greg has been able to feel her moving more and more. Usually right before we go to sleep she puts on a little dance for him, I think we both enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment