Well maybe a 8 letter word, FEELINGS. Ug, I am sick of them in me and my new body, and I am sick of them in others and how their feelings effect me in a new way with all my new feelings. He feels, she feels, we all feel, blah, SO SICK OF IT! Can't we all just Be, why do we have to feel so much. I feel (oh, there I said it again) like in some arenas of my life I cannot even speak in order to preserve these feelings in myself and others it is exhausting. I cannot wait till I can just BE Holly again and throw up my wall at the first sign of emotional turmoils and let the feelings just fly into the wall and bounce off onto the ground. That is my usual M.O. and I have to say I really like it that way, not so sure how others feel but that is the glory of the wall....you don't really care at that point. (Wow, I bet I sound like another 5 letter word)
Ok... morning venting session over...
Tomorrow, I am heading to GA with the softball team, they made it to NCAA regionals, which is a huge honor and a first for the school. So, I will be gone all weekend, no crafting, no cleaning, no nesting, just long days and a lot of dirt. In order to prepaire I have scheduled a massage for myself at my Chiropractor friend's office, and another for after the trip, since we are taking a bus. The perks of having your deductable met on your insurance is you can do things like this for FREE now, by the real professionals. I am really excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment