Tuesday, June 1, 2010

gymnast

So, I think Lilly has truly began practicing her gymnastic skills. In the matter of a day or so she went from the occasional kick and punch to full out flips and twirls. My belly looks like there is someone in there trying to break free. It is so strange and I never want it to stop.

We had a great long weekend! Movie night on Friday to see Prince of Persia (GOOD). Cleaned out the guest room closet making space for all of the new things we are acquiring and did cleaning in general on Sunday. Monday we were being lazy by and in the pool, I was working on my tan before I head up to MI. I got some sewing done on the crib skirt. We took the pooch to the Lake Trail for a mile walk which seemed like a LONG WALK to me unfortunately, so I just came home and made way to many chocolate chip cookies. And today, I think I am going to just putz around town a bit, go to the pool again if this rain clears up, and try to finalize some plans for our trip to MI next week. All in all a great start to my summer break! Yay for being a 10 month employee.

2 comments:

Eric said...

10 month employee would be so awesome

~Jen~ said...

Yeah Lilly! So sad I'm not there to feel her move!