Monday, August 4, 2008

Big Kids and Boomers

Our staff meetime last night ended at Boomers. Basically a big arcade with lazer tag, mini golf, and go carts. It was a good way to end a meeting. I have never played a more agressive game of lazer tag or had to be such a defensive driver on the go carts that last night. people were spinning out all over the place, at points I was worried I was going to get thrown from my car. It was fun. I was sweaty by the end of the night after 30 minutes doing dance dance revolution. Almost got to have a match up with coach Primm (who is like a 6'6+" basketball coach) and then they decided to close, it was 10 pm. Who would have guessed playing arcade, ski ball, go carts, tag, and dancing would be so much fun and dangerous all at the same time. But I have to head to the meeting room for more of the not so much fun part to our staff retreat. Away I go...

No comments: