Sheesh I am pooped. Didn't they know that it would be opening week of PBA athletics when they planned the Olympic games. They are so inconsiderate. I love the Olympic games, the level of competition, the strange "sports", the bringing together of the World. It kinda gives me warm fuzzies. But staying up till 12 ever night is beginning to take its toll. I have been spending my days out at practice in the hot sun, getting paperwork imputed on our AMAZING new computer program, keeping the athletes healthy through their 3 workouts per day, all while trying to figure out when I might find a chance to eat and be able to get home to see my hunny and my baby.
Volleyball is currently playing on the TV in the athletic training room and I am waiting for my athletes to start trickling in for the afternoon practice. I am just thinking that I could really use a nap but I wont take one, because when I get home it will be time for the Olympics to start and it will take every ounce of my energy to stay awake and watch the excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment