Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Mood

As the leaves change and cool breezes blow, and the smell of crumpled leaves on the lawn waft under my nose...Oh, wait I live in Florida. As the salty air blows the humidity and heat around and the green palm trees rustle I am reminded how much I miss wearing hoodies and what I had lovingly termed "football weather." As some may wonder what is wrong with 24/7 "beach weather" I tell you nothing is. It is just when you are used to a change in seasons and it is ever neering Halloween and the sun is still beating down on you that you begin to miss the cool wind and the colors of fall. So I am jealous of you all up north enjoying the beauty around you as all I can do is change my blog background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly I love you!!! and miss you!!! I love that you can make simple things so funny. It makes me smile when you add something new to your blog because I just love to hear your stories. Greg good luck at your dinner. Hope you get the job!

Eric said...

It's still 78 degrees here Hol...