Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin time


This is the season for Holly to rekindle her love for Brach's candy pumpkins, not the candy corn, and not the autumn mix. PUMPKINS are the way to go! I will grab a bag or two bring them to work and announce to my team that I have "trainer treats" and they too get to enjoy the pumpkins that have brought many a smile to my face.
What is even better today is that I went to the dentist this morning. Not only did I go to the dentist but my 25 year and 4 month streak of no cavities has not yet been broken, the dentist said I was "perfect." What better way to celebrate clean teeth and a perfect smile than a Venti skim peppermint white mocha, and a bag of pumpkins? I know, I couldn't think of anything better either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always knew you were perfect!
Karen