What a fun weekend. New faces, fun times, and celebration of Jesus Christ's resurrection (we have an awesome GOD!) Saturday I actually put on a dress (believe it!) and we went to an outdoor wedding of one of Greg's coworkers, Katie. Everything was beautiful, the weather cooperated, the alcohol was flowing, Holly was dancing (shocker!), and we had a great time with basically a table full of admissions counselors and their wives (who knew).
Me and my honey looking very Springy.
Brooklyn and I, she has become a good friend quite quickly and I have to say I like that about her. She is married to Rich (below) who works with Greg. They were kind enough to invite us to spend Easter with his family in Ft. Lauderdale, and we were kind enough to go :)
As we were leaving the wedding we were kind enough to take some items off of the Groom's hands. Well he told everyone to take a few bottles of wine that were just sitting by the door (a good 150 bottles). Greg and Rich had a hard time counting to a "few" and the sad part is with the back of our car filled with bottles there was not even a dent made in the Groom's stash. (there are some bottles in the tripod box too... boys.)
So when you come to visit we will have to make a toast!
1 comment:
I'll drink to that! It was a very fun weekend!
Post a Comment