Thursday, April 22, 2010

3D!!!

Yesterday we got to see Lilly again. The US tech surprised us all by busting out the 3D, and we were able to see her little face. It was a very nice surprise. She was 1 pound 1 oz, the US tech seemed to think that was big but I am doing really good on my weight so I am ok with a big baby.
She was being a little bashful. And below you can see her big belly, although how big can it really be at 1 pound.
In addition to getting to see the ultrasound I got to go out shopping with Grandma, and the clothing sales at Baby r Us were too good for her to resist. So I think the bambino will be well dressed for a while. And the crib we ordered should be in tomorrow (see below)! It is all coming together.

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Such a cute crib! Putting the nursery together is so much fun.

This morning I thought to myself, I'm glad I like Will's room, because I am in here a lot! We are in his rocker all the time so make sure you pick a comfy one!!