Speaking of HUGE MELONS, Lilly is the size of a cantelope this week, and she is also half way there! Hooray for week 20. I am finding myself starting to really enjoy being pregnant, just when the morning sickness is trickling off to about 3 days a week, and I can feel the peanut moving around in there it is all becoming more real. I never understood why pregnant ladies could not keep their hands off their bumps, but I now find myself rubbing my bump from time to time, seeing if it is still there for one, and secondly it is just kinda cool to finally have some proof of what I have known is happening the past 20 weeks.
Speaking of HUGE MELONS, we have a class tonight at the hospital on breastfeeding. That should be interesting, hopefully we don't have to watch another video from the 80's. Apparently I have been thinking about it a lot because last night I had a very sweet dream that Lilly was in my arms while I was feeding her. My first dream where she was actually a baby and not a platypus, or a boy, or well basically terrifying. We shall see if Greg learns anything or starts to squirm.
Deciding what to do for the nursery is proving to be more difficult than I had hoped. I have made many a baby quilt up to this point but somehow when it is your own it is SO MUCH HARDER so decide what to do. We have registered for something, but I still think I am going to make it all in the end if I feel up to it this summer. The quilt store is letting me down, they have not gotten anything new in a year it seems, and there are so many cool prints online, but you never know if those pictures are true or not...dilemma.
No comments:
Post a Comment