Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 19...

Lilly is now a large mango. I can really tell some changes are happening. It has been a busy holiday weekend for us but first here are the changes I am feeling. I can feel her moving on and off, her little pokes feel like popcorn popping in my belly it is a very fun sensation at this time, my belly is starting to pop out more my shirts are tight and my pants wont button, I can lean back and my belly button pops out (gross). Its all fun and I am sure the changes are going to be coming at me a little more quickly now. Here is my bump shot (I feel really silly posing for these for some reason and they all came out with me squinty so don't judge just look at the bump:)


Friday Greg and I went to the store to register, it was very quickly that Greg came to the realization that he can not handle all the pink. As if I am picking everything pink on purpose I mean it is a girl, most of the choices are either blue or pink and I am not going to pick blue, that is why we found out the sex after all isn't it? He really wanted to go with the pirate bedding (it was cute) but most definite BOY, sorry hunny, no pirates. I think we came up with a pretty good list of items, apparently I really like ORANGE! Here is an action shots in the bathing isle...
Emily is in town and this week we got to spend a lot of time in the sun at the pool, I tried out my new suit and got my base tan building up (takes a lot of build up for this white girl). On Easter some of our friends came over and I made a pork tenderloin (GOOD!) and the usual holiday items and we had a great day painting eggs and eating! Well, Greg wouldn't paint any eggs so I made a bright pink one just for him :) Should be a fun week, we get to tour the hospital tomorrow and see where Lilly will be born, and on Friday if I get out of work in time we are going to a huge second hand sale for new moms,to hopefully score some cheap essential baby items, that is if I get there in time. Should be a fun week.

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

You have a cute bump!! Your hair is really long too...I like it!