GIRL!!!!!
Yay, it was so much fun to see her today. I have not seen an image of her since 6 weeks. Today the ultrasound tech said she looked great, her heart had 4 sections, her bones were all there, we could see her brain (it was quite large) she was yawning (photo above) and moving all around. She said it looks like 3 lines which means a girl, so I will take her word for it, I couldn't see it, but I assume that if it was a boy we would defiantly be seeing something. She is supposedly the size of a sweet potato this week. The tech also said the due date was pretty accurate, she said it could be about 4 days off because the baby was measuring long, but I think she just might be a tall one.
We have decided to name her Lillian (something) and call her Lilly. I like the -lly like me, and it has a cute ring to it. We can't decide on middle names right now. We have a few but all I know is Marie is out, too many Maries!
2 comments:
Wow...so excited for you! I love the name. :) Very cute and different but not strange! Glad she is doing well in there.
PS We need a picture of the BUMP soon too! (Especially since you have fancy new maternity clothes!)
Post a Comment