This week the baby is an onion...and mama has not vomited since Saturday. I hope it is safe to say that this morning sickness things could be over! PRAISE JESUS! Saturday Greg and I had a fun date night, we have been trying to get in as many date nights now while we still can. After dinner we had to go to Target so I could get my first few maternity items on the cheap. I kinda bumped out a bit on Saturday, I no longer look chubby, you can actually tell there is a little bump there, well I can at least. Unfortunately, pictures don't do it justice but soon hopefully. So, I got some comfy yoga like pants and some khaki shorts which I actually have on today. I love this time in my life when wearing elastic waist pants is totally acceptable! I head back for a checkup tomorrow, listen to the HB and some blood tests with one of the doctors I have seen prior, she actually had real shoes on. Then the following week we will get to see the little onion finally again after 11 weeks for the anatomy screening. Thankfully I am getting much better with all the blood work, I don't even get light headed and my heart rate remains stable. (earlier last year I was waiting for blood work for migraines I was getting and my resting heart rate was about 120 in anticipation!) So, I would say I am making progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment