Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flippie Floppies

Seriously?!?!

Let me start by saying there is still a baby in there, the heart rate was 150 this morning. That was very reassuring to hear since there is really no other sign of pregnancy at this time. And they are going to do the "anatomy screen" on March 31st so we have that to look forward to (take my poll and see if you are right), but seriously this doctor I saw today....

My Ob it is a group. So, each time I go I see a different doctor. They do this so I can sort of get to know each one throughout my pregnancy because on the day I go into labor I will get whatever doctor is on call. I kind of enjoy seeing a different doctor each time, it makes sense to me. I don't want someone down there on deliver day I have never seen before, and since I go in every month I will at least make the rounds with them all and then have some overlap with my favorites. All the doctors I have seen so far have been, well, normal. They are nice, they do what they need to do and they make sure I don't have any questions. But Dr. Choi this morning, add him to my list of NON favorites. Here was my first impression, he looked hung over, like he just rolled out of bed, his scrubs were hanging off of him, he talked like Dr. Ray (that guy on TV who does all the plastic surgery and karate, anyone know who I am talking about), he was talking really fast and practically running out of the door as soon as he was finished with the doppler, and then I looked at him more closely and saw he had FLIP FLOPS ON! WHAT! Isn't that some sort of OSHA violation? What a first impression, hopefully he doesn't wear them in the delivery room, sheesh.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Are you still looking at August 31? I think August 25 would be quite a nice birthday present.

TINY AND CHRISTIE MOORE said...

that is weird Hol....BUT glad you heard the little lemon's heartbeat :-)