Monday, March 8, 2010

New development & Bowden Curse

Yesterday I began to feel a more pronounced bump, about 4" below my belly button, you can't really see anything yet (except for my belly chub moving up and out a little bit it is very sexy!) All morning during church I was really uncomfortable, I think baby was making room, it was causing twinges and cramps, but it eventually calmed down. Greg is funny about the whole bump he wont feel it he says until he can see it, it makes him feel like he is hurting it to poke around in there, he is such a boy! Due to all that activity yesterday though this morning I could not button my khakis, they were fresh from the drier and usually that is when they are my favorite. So, I got to bust out my Bella Band (well the cheap Target version of the Bella band). For those of you who are unfamiliar is is just basically a spandex tube that you can wear all the way up over your belly or fold it over and wear it under your belly and a means of support, and in my case to hold up your pants when they can not be buttoned. It is actually very comfortable and it is a whole lot more comfortable than trying to squeeze the button closed.

So tomorrow will be 15 weeks and I am still getting morning sickness! When will this end?!?! In my mind I lovingly refer to this as the Bowden Curse! Due only to the fact that my poor mother was sick for 4-5 months of each pregnancy and it looks like I am going to follow in her footsteps. Over all during the day I feel fine, I am just OVER spending portions of my morning in spitting into the loo...(whine, whine, whine...OK, I am done)
,

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Okay I don't want to sway the votes but after this post, I am voting girl. Your mom was sick and had 2 girls. My mom was sick with both girls and not at all with my brother. I know everyone is different, but it helps my guessing a bit! :)